November 23, 2009

Bunny Awards

With so much fun and adventure packed into our rides this year, bunny Amanda and I decided it would be fitting to hand out awards at our Hunter Valley weekend. Lots of laughs were had in both creating the award certificates (& key rings) and during the ceremony itself.





The Awards



In addition to our bunny awards we also handed out honorary awards to our non-riding friends and bunny-awards to our riding bunnies at home:





Well done to all of you; and hope to see you on lots of happy cycling adventures in the near future :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so honoured and amazed and overwhelmed at being awarded both a certificate AND a key ring. Thank you so much. I am sure that I am the only person with a 'careful bunny award' - I will be able to add it to my CV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careful bunnies have more fun :) and I do indeed think you should add this to your CV!

    ReplyDelete

Comment at your leisure :)