April 23, 2010

My First Annette Free Blog Post - EVER!

Annette is tied up in the office whilst I take over the computer and her well organised office and I reorganise the world as created by the biker bunnies (not according to Garp) ..... I am very excited about my new adventure into a world created whilst my feet are firmly on the ground (Annettes are in the air flaying around trying to escape the coils of my well tied Granny knots) ...sipping coffee and eating chocolate cake ..... I hope you will support me in my mutiny................xxxxx (evil laugh ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa)


1 comment:

  1. What a great opportunity and experience - all rolled into one. I dare say that you are feeling both invigorated and inspired (in spite of the chocolate cake).

    ReplyDelete

Comment at your leisure :)